Tuesday 1 September 2009

Grassroots - The official release party

The DVD was officially released on Saturday 29th August 2009 (although it has been on sale since 10th!). The release was held at Didcot Town F.C at their home game against Stourbridge which Just Do It Guides were the match sponsors for.

The hospitallity showed to us by Didcot Town was second to none, the people invited to the launch were the children and the parents that were involved in the making of the DVD. After they had sat through the 65 mins of the DVD I for one was very nervous on what the reaction may be. I needn't have worried, everyone that saw it thought it was fantastic and all went on to have a very enjoyable day with Didcot Town.

The following day I decided to deliver 600 of the 7500 flyers we had printed to the local area, took me 3 hours!! we all know that unless the footwork is done you will get no reward!! Still waiting for the first order from my flyer distribution but it will come, that I am sure of!

Lots still ongoing and I will keep you all updated with how we get on.

No comments: